Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Just the Simple Things in Life

We all sometimes get so busy that we forget to stop and just enjoy the simple things in life...

1. There is nothing like a roly poly little baby whose smile is bigger than life! Jonah brings me such JOY!


2. A precious three year old who is everyday learning more and more independence. Only a mommy smiles when she thinks of her child "pottying" by himself!


3. Having a husband who is HYSTERICAL and makes me laugh as I watch him entertain his beloved boys.


4. Two brothers that are already learning how to wrestle with one another!


5. I have been consumed with this little bird's nest in my front door wreath. Everyday this week, Micah and I have looked into the nest to see if the little eggs have hatched.


6. I went to the door a few days ago and found my little birdies had hatched. I TOTALLY freaked out! I screamed like a three year old and was sooooo excited! Their fury little heads and beaks chirping fast as they waited for their mommy to feed them....it was so cute!


7. Ahhhh, its the simple things in life....that make me SMILE and say THANK YOU LORD!!!

No comments: