Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Celebration!


This past weekend, I went home to visit my family for Easter. Jamie was out of town AGAIN, and it was sad not having him with us to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. We had a wonderful time though. As always, Micah loves hanging out with all of his cousins, and Jonah hung right in there with them. We hope you all had a wonderful time with your family celebrating Our Risen King!






Isn't he pretty! He is a momma's boy and we are tight. LOVE HIM!


I just had to take a picture of the coolest Easter marshmellows ever!




Micah was digging his Easter basket. He is a candy-a-holic like his mommy!










I am sad that I didn't get any pictures of Nana. She was running home to get salad dressing for our meal and missed the picture taking. Sorry mom! :(



No comments: