Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Baby Turned THREE!

Yesterday we had a superhero party for Micah's third birthday! I can't believe it has already been three years! Last week Jamie and I had a lot going on personally so his party kind of crept up on me. But we managed to get all the decorations, food, cake, etc. the morning of the party. My dollar "pin the tail on the donkey" game was nicely taped to the television (we went ALL OUT) and the "airbrushed" cake (it looked like I bought it from Gatlinburg at one of those airbrush booths) was all in place by the time the first guest arrived right on time at 1pm. We had a great time, and all the kids looked so adorable dressed in superhero costumes(or princess attire for the girls...of course). Three years ago, God changed our lives dramatically as he blessed us with Micah James Dewald. We cannot imagine life without this spunky little kid who lights up a room with his presence. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!



He LOVED his trampoline! How cute is he in his big boy undies!


My forever friend Lauren and her daughter Ally were visiting from Nashville and got to come. It was soooo good to see them!!


Of course, Jonah slept through the whole party so that everyone now thinks Jamie and I must be lying about how he cries ALL THE TIME.


My sweet niece Taylor












Micah and his cousin and buddy Charlie. I love this one because it really shows Micah's generic Superman costume. I just couldn't find a real costume anywhere! So, we just made the t-shirt and magician cape work. I love it because you look at him and think,"Is he Superman or is he a Matador?"


The Princesses: Bailey (my niece) Sawyer Grace (Micah's church buddy) Ally(Lauren's daughter)


HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MICAH!!!!

No comments: