Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


Micah and I were so pumped about the snow when we woke up Saturday morning! For two hours he kept begging us to go outside and play in it, but Jamie and I were both selfish and had to get our workouts in before we would take him. So, by the time we went outside, the snow was half melted and the snowMAN was more like a snowBABY due to the lack of snow left in the yard! Jamie and Micah played hard while I stayed warm inside with Jonah!














My sweet boys! Jamie is the best "hands on" dad I know! He plays with Micah harder than I have ever seen - coming up with all sorts of crazy games and imaginative ways to keep him busy. They fight "dragons" and "monsters", dance all around the house, play hide and seek, and all sorts of fun activities that helps get the energy out of a two year old! He is not afraid to change a diaper and throw up does not seem to gross him out oddly enough. He is definitely the better disciplinarian over the two of us, and I am very grateful that where I am weak he is strong. Micah looks forward everyday to daddy coming home from work just so that they can play. Jamie is such an amazing helpmate, and I cannot imagine raising these boys without him!

No comments: