Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GO VOLS!

Last night Jamie took Micah to his first Tennessee basketball game. He said that they had a wonderful time! Micah was in heaven because their seats were directly behind the band (which would have been a pain to most people) but he loved being so close to the tuba player. He also got to eat popcorn for dinner! When he came home, the first thing he said to me was that he saw Smokey the Dog and lots of pretty dancing girls! HA! Then later when we were talking all about the game, I asked him if he went to see the Vols. He said, "uh no". Then I asked him what color they were and he said "YELLOW!!" He then followed by reminding me again with, "and there were dancing girls!" I am not sure which was more alarming...the fact that my SON had no idea what team he was watching and frankly didn't care or the fact that my TWO YEAR OLD left a BASKETBALL game with only one thing on his mind...GIRLS!











I have really been blessed to take off some time from work for maternity leave. I LOVE my job but have to admit that I have really enjoyed having time to do some "mom" things that usually get put to the side when working. For Micah's school Christmas party, I made these cute Rudolph cookies. When working, his class would have gotten a box of oreo's (that is if I remembered to even bring them!)

No comments: