Saturday, December 19, 2009

Family Fun at the Ice Skating Rink

So I was trying to just get a cute picture of me and Jamie (since we have not 1 single picture of the two of us together in MONTHS) and he was just NOT cooperating...





By the time he was willing to give me a "real" smile, I was too cracked up!


Trying to give Jonah some belly time...lasted uh maybe 7 seconds before crying


Our first family photo since Jonah was born. Professionally done in top notch quality at the ice skating rink lobby!


We are working on what is means to "smile" when you get a picture taken of you...


It was Soooooo Cold in the rink that we borrowed one of the kid's scarves and bundled it around Jonah's head. I think he looks like a little lion.


We had so much fun last night. One of our youth, Melin Craze, is a wonderful skater and had an exibition. The tenth grade Sunday School class went to watch and support her, and we just tagged along! I wish I excelled at something like she has with her skating. She made it look effortless.

No comments: