Friday, January 29, 2010

A little Randomness

Since Jamie is a little under the weather, I got the pleasure of playin in the snow with Micah this time. We had a so much fun! Even though our wonderful weatherman got the snow accumulation prediction off JUST a little, we were still able to make a "snowgrassman". We named our snowgrassman Esau since all of the blades of grass sticking out of him looked like he was hairy. Nothing like throwing a little bible story in while building a snowman!








For all of you that considered yourselves a one time fan of Michael Jackson, I highly recommend the documentary that just came out about his last concert tour. Yeah, yeah, I know he was a weird person with some "issues", but the dude can sing and perform! I am not sure I know anyone that couldn't admit that he had amazing talent and had timeless songs. It was captivating to hear how well he sings even when practicing (since most singers these days can't sing a lick and voices are "fixed" in the studio). When Jamie and I finished watching the movie, he commented on how it was the first time he was sad that he had passed away. He then looked over at me who was CRYING and he responded with this utterly shocked look on his face and said, "ARE YOU CRYING OVER MICHAEL JACKSON?" I was then kind of embarrassed but couldn't help but take a little minute to mourn that we will no longer hear anymore new Michael songs. Man what I would have given to have gone to a Michael Jackson concert just once! (I hope I still have friends after this blog entry...HA!)


THE KING OF POP

No comments: